Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAREFOOT & Slalom Tige` Boats???

HeyFellow Tige` Owners

I would like to see if anyone out there Barefoots with their Tige` and how you would compare it to other boats you have footed.

A few of us at our marina are looking to get another OLDER Tige` to use for Barefooting 1st and Slalom Skiing 2nd. We want this boat to be our "SPARE" just to use for those two events and in that order of importance.

My personal Tige` experience is with ALL of the 2004 to 2006 Tige` models plus a 2001 21V with 315 HP Merc EFI.

So we are looking for comments on other boats to compare and to look towards purchasing.

Please Include what motor along with top speed your boat is capable of for barefooting and what type of barefooter you are. . . I.E. Boomer, Short-Liner, Long-Liner, Frontwards, backwards, one-foots, etc.... as we would like to buy this over the winter

Thanks for your Help and Comments

Aquajack

PS

Picturess would be GREAT
    Attached Files
    A bad day of boating is better than a good day of work, anyday!

We our on the Tampa Bay Waterski Show Team. We have a 2004 20 switch i with a 6.0l . Our boat was the awsa boat used for certification. We have been useing it for three seasons, my oldest son skis at Cyprees Gardens, my yougest has won barefoot endurance at the Southern Reginal Ternament 3 years in a row. The boat is also used for 6 man barefoot line boom work , 5 man jump, wrap, split wrap, wakeboard, sky ski, slalom. Top speed 45 with 6 man pull and 5200rpm. Dom@ Fortes Inboard Connection.

Comment

Allot of my friends are serious footers and they all love the wake behind my 97 pre2000wt. The other boat they like is the MC197 which is a sweet boat for slalom and footing!!!

Comment

I HAD A 95 2000SLM COMP AND FOOTED BEHIND IT. IT WAS A FUN BOAT AND THE WAKE WAS GREAT FOR ANY LINE LENGTH

Comment

Working...
        X